The TWISTSEAL™ Glaze Stainless Steel Travel Mug with Ceramic Coating is perfect for coffee lovers who want to be able to take their morning coffee ritual to go!
Glaze Travel Mug Silver
- TWISTSEAL Lid
- One-handed operation
- Double-wall stainless steel
- Scratch-proof powder coating on the outside.
- Lid is dishwasher safe
Enjoy the Flavor — Traditional ceramic material on the inside with a stainless steel wrap on the outside to help retain the heat
Cleaner Drinking —Newly engineered CleanGuard™ lid protects the spout to help keep out gross dirt and germs
Seal It In — Leak proof lid (when closed) for on-the-go activities
Squeaky Clean — Easy clean lid completely opens for an extra squeaky clean with no separate parts to take apart or misplace
For the Long Haul — Drinks stay hot up to 7 hours or cold up to 18 with THERMALOCK™ vacuum insulation
Perfect Fit — Fits most car cup holders and under most single serve brewers
Clean Up — Top-rack dishwasher safe lid, hand wash body
- H: 21,5 cm
- H without lid: 18 cm
- Ø: 7,5 cm
Careful: The beverage you are about to enjoy is very hot. For best result always use caution.
- Keep out of reach of children when filled with hot liquids.
- To properly use your AUTOSEAL® mug:
- Prior to drinking, check to ensure the lid is properly threaded to the body and screwed down 100%. The button should be depressed to release pressure, each time the lid is screwed on
- If filling with boiling liquids, allow liquid to cool down for at least 3 minutes before sealing with the lid.
- Avoid accidental depressing of button by keeping button free and clear of other objects.
- Do not overfill. Fill liquids to just below the threading in the body.
- Do not microwave and do not freeze.
- Do not use cleaners containing bleach, chlorine, abrasive and/or other harsh chemicals.
- Suitable for cold and hot beverages.
- The AUTOSEAL® lid that came with your new purchase is designed to only fit your new Contigo® tumbler. It is not meant to be used on any other product.
- To screw the lid on easily and safely place lid on top of mug. Apply slight downward pressure and rotate counter clockwise until you hear a click and a lid falls into place. Proceed to rotate lid clockwise to tighten down.
- In the locked position, the AUTOSEAL® button cannot be depressed. This lock feature is designed to avoid unintended depressing of the push-button when the mug is being transported full of liquid. When you turn the CLEANGUARDTM lid, the drink reservoir is covered to keep it clean while you also lock the AUTOSEAL® button.
- Wash all parts with soapy water before use. Rinse thoroughly and dry. Always store with lid removed.
- Lids are Top rack dishwasher safe. Flip open the lid interior before cleaning and return lid interior to its closed position before use.
- If you have purchased a mug that has a brushed stainless steel body (not coloured or painted body) ,the body is dishwater safe.
- If you have purchased a mug that has a coloured or painted body, it is recommended that the body be hand washed.